We may collect and use the following types of information:
When you create a The Plug account, we store the username, phone_number, and e-mail address you registered with the account. We also encourage our users to provide us with additional information such as a first and last name. This optional information allows us to better respond to your requests, and makes it easier for other users of our Service to connect with you on The Plug. Any profile information that you provide us with may be updated or modified at any time - please contact us to do so.
We may use the contact information you provide us with to help connect you with other The Plug users.
We may access, collect, and/or remotely store miscellaneous device information, such as your device’s unique identifier, operating system, and mobile network information, in order to help us to provide better support for you.
When you use our Services, we automatically record log data created by your use of the Services. This data may include your Internet Protocol (IP) address, operating system and browser type, your web request, number of clicks, pages and links visited, search terms, cookie information, and other such information regarding how you interact with our Services.
The Plug uses log data in order to measure and improve its Services.
We use information that you provide us with to:
- make sure that our Services are working in the most effective manner for you
- remember information so that you won’t have to re-enter it the next time you use our Services- provide you with information, products, or services that you either requested from us or have consented to be contacted for
- identify, diagnose, and fix problems related to the effectiveness of our Services
- notify you about any updates or changes to our Services
- We will not sell or rent your information to any third parties outside The Plug and its parent company, Real Labs Technology INC, without your consent, except as noted in this Policy.
We may disclose your information to such third parties if we are under a duty to do so in order to comply with any legal obligation (such as a search warrant, court order, or a subpoena). In case a part of or the whole set of The Plug assets is sold or transferred to another organization, your information may be among the items sold or transferred. In addition, we may engage third party service providers to facilitate normal operation of our Services, and we may share some of your information with them, subject to the confidentiality obligations consistent in this Policy.
The information provided to us can be modified by you through tools and settings available as part of our Services. You can also permanently delete your The Plug account by contacting us.
You can contact our Privacy Officer with any questions or concerns via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Certain information pertaining to your use of our Services may be used and disclosed, during and after the term of the Services, in aggregate. We also may use this information internally to conduct benchmark analysis or industry-based results pertaining to our Services. This aggregate information cannot be used to personally identify you, your business, or your computer.
The Plug Services and content are not directed at persons under the age of 13, and we knowingly do not allow such persons to register for the Service. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us, and we will take steps to remove such information and terminate the child’s account.
Any customers that are citizens of the European Union should note that we seek to adhere to the General Data Protection Regulations [GDPR] as determined by the European Union Legislator and the Court of Justice of the European Union through EU Directive 95/46/EC. These regulations are applicable to you whether or not you are currently living in an EU Member State. The guidelines of the GDPR require the following:
1. That we maintain any personally identifiable information retrieved by you in a secure manner and hosted with the utmost standard of care;
2. We reasonably deem that our servers and those of third parties maintain a high standard of care with storage of your personally identifiable information;
3. We have procedures in place to triage in case of a breach whereby you and authorities are notified within a 48 hour period;
4. You have the authority to request that we modify the amount of your personally identifiable information in our custody.; and
5. You have the ability to audit and/or visit our facilities with or without legal representation under reasonable notice to our offices.
Once again, any questions or concerns can be directed to our Privacy Officer via email at: email@example.com